New Bed

When I got married, my husband and I lived at my parents house for almost 3 years. When we got Aiman, we share the bed with him. Aiman slept in the middle. Then when Erina arrived, Aiman slept on the mattress on the floor and Erina slept in between hubby and myself. I always pity Aiman for have to slept on the floor, he did not mind but as a mother, I only want the best for him. When we moved to our house, the arrangement stays as that.
 
Last night, hubby make a surprise by buying Aiman a bed.  A double decker bed with extra mattress.

At first Aiman was excited choosing the bed, but when the decision time, he seem a bit down. At home, I tried to coax him to be happy with the new bed. But he still look sad. After a few questions, he explained his misery that he will sleep alone and hubby and me will still sleep with Erina. At 4 years old he is able to feel being alone or left out. He make me feel sad and 'terharu' because he has grown up emotionally.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MrA's Graduation

Dupdapdupdap part 1