Redah and redha

Sedar tak sedar not only the world (the earth) keeps changing, our own worlds (the working / friends / family/ love/ kids/ diri sendiri) also keeps changing.

Sometimes the change is too small to notice, other times it is too big that affect the other worlds also.

Sometimes we do love those changes. Other times we just hate it, but it is all Allah's plan for us as He is the Almighty who knows best.

That's when one of my colleagues (whom I look up as some sort of mentor... not yet my idol ;P) said "Redah and redha" it struck a chord in my heart.

How in this life we must always 'redah and redha' for whatever obstacles or achievement that we get.

This is just a reminder for my ownself. Always and always 'redah and redha'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MrA's Graduation

Dupdapdupdap part 1