It have been reversed

I am enjoying and 'enjoying' the school holiday so much that my blog is left to its own hahahha....


Anyway, just to share some anecdote about my eldest, Mr A.

I have already converted him as a Star Wars fan hehehe... because I already take my father's vcd collection of Star Wars Trilogy :P and it have become our staple movies to be seen during holidays. Even Miss Z could identify all the Star Wars character, but she just know all of it as Star Wars  :D
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
So Mr. A is really looking forward for the latest installment of Star Wars:The Force Awakens. Thus he requested at Hubby to see that movie in cinema. Hubby refused his request on the reason that Mr A does not always comply to Hubby's request so Hubby feels not obligated to fulfill Mr A request. And somewhere in Hubby's line of speech, he mentioned that he will not give Mr A what he requested, instead Hubby will give whatever Mr A do not request. See... Hubby is trying to do reverse psychology and now I am confuse too hahahha...

Shortly after that, my SIL asking us to bring Mr. A and Miss E to Kidzania. So I asked Mr. A whether he would like to go to Kidzania together with his cousins too. But still 'traumatised' by Hubby's response earlier, he adamantly said "Tak nak" hahhaha....

Now it have been reversed, I have to let them go for it lah right :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MrA's Graduation

Dupdapdupdap part 1