I gain a ..........

..............


.....................


..............


new bad habit in the midst of keeping up to my resolutions.


The resolution is to read at least 1 book per month. I could not recall which year of "new year resolution" hahahaha

So... I started to read an abandoned book (the book was left behind in the empty cabinet at my office)
Image result for shiver of fear roxanne st claire
Shiver of Fear by Roxanne St. Claire

Then it becomes a bad habit, because I was hooked to the story, I bought the entire series (and read it of course).... "damn..."said my wallet .... luckily it was only 3 books in the series
Related imageImage result for shiver of fear roxanne st claire


So I have completed 3 books as of now but I need to find books that is not in a series hahhahahha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MrA's Graduation

Dupdapdupdap part 1