Tissue Paper Flower Lollipop
Ni utk simpanan diri sendiri di masa hadapan
If you are looking for some flower craft ideas, you may like these super simple but pretty tissue paper flower lollipops. I recycled old tissue paper from a REAL bunch of flowers I got to make these adorable roses crafts. So easy to make and would be a great little gift to a friend, a flower party favour, a wedding favour even or just a nice sweet Mother’s Day Gift!
Tissue Paper Flower Lollipop Materials:
- a Lollipop
- 4 circular pieces of tissue paper – I used two different sizes (use a glass or small bowl as templates)
- a little bit of sello tape
- green paper
1) Cut your circles in 2 sizes.
2) Layer them and poke through your lollipop!
3) Scrunch eash individual tissue paper sheet aroud the lollipop.
4) Secure with a little tape.