my mom is reading a novel ;)

My mom reads a lot. But reading a novel is a rarity. So I was quite surprised when she borrowed the novel below from her friend
 
 
 
 



Suami Aku Ustaz
Or is it due to the hype of many novels in Malaysia now is being transformed to movies or dramas on television? The drama series of "Suami Aku Ustaz" is in progress of shooting, if I am not mistaken, with Adi Putra and Nora Danish as the main character.

Anyway, I took the opportunity to read that novel. However, I will only give 3 stars out of 5 as it is not 100% engaging. I fully read the first 50 pages then became bored so I read the few last chapters. Okey happy ending but with some twists so I read a few of the before-near-the-end chapters, and voila... get the full story.

Hopefully the drama series will be more compact and engaging. Will make the audience to stay and see the whole series. So have to wait and see :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MrA's Graduation

Dupdapdupdap part 1