Cycle 1

Chicken pox
"Chickenpox or chicken pox is a highly contagious illness caused by primary infection with varicella zoster virus (VZV).[1] It usually starts with vesicular skin rash mainly on the body and head rather than at the periphery and become itchy, raw pockmarks, which mostly heal without scarring.

Chicken pox is spread easily through coughs or sneezes of ill individuals or through direct contact with secretions from the rash. Following primary infection there is usually lifelong protective immunity from further episodes of chickenpox.

Chickenpox is rarely fatal, although it is generally more severe in adult males than in adult females or children. Pregnant women and those with a suppressed immune system are at highest risk of serious complications. Chicken pox is now believed to be the cause of one third of stroke cases in children.[2] The most common late complication of chicken pox is shingles, caused by reactivation of the varicella zoster virus decades after the initial episode of chickenpox."


Erina got this on last two weeks. I have to take two days of EL and then have to 'import' two of SIL as babysitter. Thanks to them that I can go to work peacefully knowing my daughter in good hands.


But still I spend most of the time at night tending to her. Yes, she is the more 'manja' especially time dia rasa sakit. There goes my 'beauty sleep' and after 1 week plus without enough sleep, I was flatten last Sunday.




Then I started to send her to nursery on last Monday. But on Wednesday night, her nursery owner asked to quarantine her again since some of other kids are suspected to be infected. There again I took 2 days EL. Habislah cuti tahunan aku. But then for my girl, I would sacrifice anything.


One funny thing though, she keep saying the chicken pox as 'sakit ketiak' sbb one of the mark is at her ketiak. hehe..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MrA's Graduation

Dupdapdupdap part 1